Hi Sydney, appreciate your feedback, but this is not the case. We were confident we could fill our token sale; it was just a question of how. We had lots of community members coming to us and asking whether we could halt trading until price stability after Segwit, etc. We had others asking us to postpone. We made this decision because it was best for everyone; if we raised now, at a $190/ETH price, the appreciation would have made us raise “millions” more; we are not looking to do that, just looking for what we need.